welcome to the jungle!

>> quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011


Hii dear followers! I've been absent for too long, I know, but I promise that I'm back! I miss you so much but even without posts you continue to visit this my cyberspace.

Today I want to show you my new scarf (I bought it two months ago I think). This is my first accessorry with animal print. I'm loving it! What do you think of it? :)

facebook, twitter, bloglovin'fashiolista & tumblr

4 linhas escritas por outros:

F 15 de dezembro de 2011 às 21:03  

i think it looks perfect on you!
are you flirting with me with that sexy blink? because you got me having second thoughts on my relationship ;p

P.S: i'm changing your contact from Sis to Jane!
P.P.S: we demand at least one post a week :D

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por escreveres umas linhas no meu caderno! :)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP