I miss this!

>> sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2012

I know that I've been too far away from here since the x-mas eve. But my life has been too busy for the last 2 weeks. I'll be back soon with a lot of news about my trip to Madeira Island during the last days of 2011 and my trip to Lisbon in the next weekend...


But, above all, I want to really thank for visiting me every day - the blog has a medium of 500 visits per day! 



P.S. - this time is for real!

facebook, twitter, bloglovin'fashiolista & tumblr

2 linhas escritas por outros:

catarina coelho 6 de janeiro de 2012 às 10:22  

andavas desaparecida, já sentia falta :)

F 8 de janeiro de 2012 às 12:16  

Também quero uma trip to Lisbon no proximo weekend.. :(

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por escreveres umas linhas no meu caderno! :)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP