weekend's summary

>> domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

Saturday was a long day for me. I woke up at 7 o'clock to do some blood tests and then I had Spanish and English from 9am to 2pm. When I finished my classes I went to the movies with my little sister and we saw Breaking Dawn. I still don't know if I like it or not, because it has some diferent parts of the book. But my sister loved it. However, I think it's worth seeing it.



At the end of the movie, and because my mother was in very good mood, we did some shopping. I told her some days ago that I need some shirts and I bought 2. One is this in the picture, the other one I´ll show you in a next post, because I can't find a picture of it on the net so I have to take a photo of the shirt first. But, in the first time of my life I think I found a bargain yesterday: Red Oak has a promotion of 30% if you buy 2 pieces. So, I bought the shirt and an extra scarf for 60€, while the shirt only costs 65€! I'm so happy with it! So take advantage of this promotion till the end of the next week!



When I got home I turned on the fireplace and I spent the rest of the night watching tv, and having fun with my family!

How was your weekend? :)


facebook, twitter, bloglovin'fashiolista & tumblr

5 linhas escritas por outros:

Monica 20 de novembro de 2011 às 20:13  

Hi! Thanks for visit my blog!! I follow you now!! Kiss

Sandra 20 de novembro de 2011 às 21:04  

Thanks for the comment and for following my blog! I really need to go see Breaking Dawn. I really like the book so I hope the film will be great too.

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Margarida 20 de novembro de 2011 às 22:45  

Obrigada pelos comentários no meu blog:) Também gostei muito do teu e estou a seguir! Penso que o casaco só existe naquela cor, mas se calhar podes ver melhor no site... *

ANGIE 20 de novembro de 2011 às 23:18  

Your day was so interesting;)I love that shirt...Thank you for follow me,i follow you back!Much love

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings 21 de novembro de 2011 às 16:19  

We can't wait to see this movie! Love the shirt and scarf!

We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like. :-)
http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/
Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por escreveres umas linhas no meu caderno! :)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP