places where i've been...

>> quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Hallstatt - August 2010 by Rita Carvalho
Today I begin to share with you some places where I've been. The first place that I'm going to show is Hallstatt which is located in Austria. For me it's the heaven on earth. It's beautiful, peaceful, quiet, picturesque and everything else. When I got there I stopped for a few minutes watching this beautiful landscape, while a sense of calm ran through my whole body. It's something that I still can't explain.

What do you think of this wonderful scenario?

facebook, twitter, bloglovin'fashiolista & tumblr

3 linhas escritas por outros:

Joana | My Pretty Mess 23 de novembro de 2011 às 13:06  

O que é que eu penso?
Ora bem, quero já um bilhete para aí. Perdia-me a fotografar por aí. E essa é a minha noção de paraíso.

Paul d.C. 23 de novembro de 2011 às 15:53  

It seems to be such a lovely place. I guess one day i will try to go there =)

F. 24 de novembro de 2011 às 17:43  

Acho maravilhoso e não me importava nd de lá estar neste momento :)

xoxo F.

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por escreveres umas linhas no meu caderno! :)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP