a weekend in the capital

>> quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012




Last weekend I went to Lisbon with my family! It was a great weekend!! On Saturday we visited for the first time the Berardo's museum collection. It's a very nice museum and it's free. There was a temporary exhibition of Vik Muniz's work, who is a famous plastic artist that likes to take photos of his own work. Then we ate "pastéis de Belém" which are fabulous in the original factory. But the best of this trip came in the evening - I finally saw  Cirque du Soleil! I wanted it for so long and finally I saw them! They are great and it was an amazing experience. I want to see them again and again! On Sunday, we went to an exhibition on Calouste Gulbenkian's Fondation called "European Still-Life Painting" where I saw paintings from famous painters like: Picasso, Dalí, Cézanne, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet, Manet, Léger, Duchamp, Braque, Magritte e Matisse, Amadeo, Vieira da Silva and so one.
This was a very educational weekend and I realized an old dream. I leave you with a clip from youtube where you'll see a little of what I saw in live at cirque du soleil. I hope you like it!



4 linhas escritas por outros:

catarina coelho 11 de janeiro de 2012 às 09:21  

Sortuda, também queria ir ver o espectáculo !

Paul d.C. 11 de janeiro de 2012 às 09:50  

The Cirque Du soleil must be an amazing show. If you had a great time, then it was truly a great weekend =)

Bárbara Ferreira 11 de janeiro de 2012 às 14:11  

gosto muito do museu berardo! :) ainda tenho de ir ver a exposição na gulbenkian, mas bah exames... é esperar que ainda fique lá mais um pouquinho

joana vasconcelos 11 de janeiro de 2012 às 20:49  

tb fui ver essa exposição no domingo e adorei!

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por escreveres umas linhas no meu caderno! :)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP